Monday, August 01, 2005

Hanko, Finland


I had never visited Hanko before my parents moved there a few years ago. After that it has become a familiar place for our family. Later on Juha's mother moved to Hanko too after Juha's father's death. So now we have both grandparents' homes in Hanko in a same building just in different floors. You can imagine what a fun it is for our kids to run from other grandparents place to the other! Actually they enjoy the special attention there so much that they normally sleep in different appartments. Clever kids, don't you think!

I like Hanko a lot! I'm glad my parents decided to move there because otherwise I might not have visited that at all. Hanko has beautiful beaches, lots of rockies and the best of all these fabulous villas! I always get carried away looking at those. It sure is my dream to own or live in one of them! Well, it's almost certain that it won't happen but maybe God has a place like that for me to live in heaven.

Hanko is the southest place in Finland. I think it's worth visiting. Just the landscape is so relaxing. If you want to know more read the town web page. www.hanko.fi

No comments: