Saturday, August 27, 2005

Coin collecting

Since I was a child I've collected coins. I wasn't active in it for 7 years but now I've started to be active again for about a year. Today I've been organizing my coin album in order to fit the new coins my brother brought me from his trip to East Europe. I got new coins from Poland, Slovakia and Romania.

I've got coins from 105 different countries. Of those countries I've been in 22 myself. Three newest once are from this summer: Latvia, Lithuania and Peru. Someday I would like to have at least one coin from each country on Earth. That will take time but maybe when I'm 64 that day will come...

Most of my coins I've recieved from my friends and family. Some I've bought through internet or from second hand market and some I've brought myself from my travels. If there's anyone out there who would like to change some coins with me I would love to do that. I've got extras I could give up.

I also have three coins that I don't know where they are from. I can't even remember where I've got them at first place. Here are pictures of those three coins (6 pictures, each one from both sides -first and last go together, others go together in order). If anyone can help to identify these coins, please let me know!

No comments: