Thursday, July 05, 2007

crafting

It seems like I blog about crafting every vacation! On vacations I have time for Knitting, needle felting and other crafting. This time I made these little bible verse cards to the church's children's camp. My mom made the sheeps. The verse is: The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. So familiar and so true every day! Even tough our faith is lacking Lord will provide for us!




In the upper picture you can see the card factory. Down all the sheeps are wrapped with the bible verse. Every child got a gift like this on the camp. I hope they will remember in their life that Jesus is enough and He will give an interesting life with full of adventures and challenges fulfilling our needs.

2 comments:

Mari said...

What cute crafts! I'm sure the kids loved them.

Anonymous said...

This is Ang again. :)
Oh I enjoyed seeing this! How sweet...the labor of love and the little pretty packages!

The boys love the sheep your mom made for them!