Monday, September 19, 2005

Make your own poem

I found this on hindsfeet's blog. She found it somewhere else. Finish each sentence to create your own bit of poetry.

I am
I wonder
I hear
I see
I want
I am

I pretend
I feel
I touch
I worry
I cry
I am

I understand
I say
I dream
I try
I hope
I am

Here's mine:

I am happy
I wonder if anyone else feels this same happiness
I hear the children play outside
I see beautiful autumn sun shine
I want happiness to everyone
I am happy

I pretend I don't care when people hurt me
I feel sad when I meet selfish people
I touch my hair in wonder
I worry about my children
I cry because I've been hurt by others too many times
I am lonely

I understand mothers' pain
I say I love you as often as I can
I dream of the better world to all
I try my best to make it happen
I hope I can make a difference
I am an idealist

Now make your own and let others enjoy it!

1 comment:

paulusrissanen said...

I am living
I wonder living
I hear life breathing
I see the world
I want much more
I am still here

I pretend to understand
I feel much more
I touch


This poem is just too long for me- sorry- but i tried ;)

by the way- here`s MAijus`s brothers blog, but its in finnish- but you can still check the pics


I worry
I cry
I am

I understand
I say
I dream
I try
I hope
I am