Monday, May 21, 2007

Blooming in my home

Everyone who knows me any better knows that I'm a plant killer. It's almost certain that if plant gets into my home it'll be dead soon. This spring I've had a miracle in my home: Plants that are blooming. I can't believe that this is actually happening. I think no one can be happier of her/his plants than I'm of my blooming flowers. I honestly don't know why they bloom since I haven't done anything special - they just do.




This plant was the first one to bloom. Not very heavily but more than ever had happened in my home. When this finnished blooming the others started. Aren't flowers wonderful? I'm grateful to God that He gets me to enjoy these beauties in MY HOME!

3 comments:

Sasivarman Sellon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saija said...

i was never a very good gardener or flower person of any type! yet lately God has put all kinds of flowers into my world ... and they make me smile ... :o)

Maiju said...

Hi nice2live,

thanks for visiting my blog. Flat Stanley makes me smile too!

Saija,

God knows just when we need flowers or something special in our lives.