Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spring

On Friday morning when I was walking to school I noticed that it had rained during the night. It ment green coming out of the trees. What a feeling! I love the spring and it's strength to make new. It gives us power to believe in renewing.

I was little out of my schedule but I couldn't resist stop and wonder many little things on my way to work. Here is one of them:


Mostly I enjoyed the little hint of green and the idea of summer getting closer...














The feeling that summer is almost here made us start our balcony season. Saturday night we lit candles on the balcony and stayed out couple of hours even tough we had to be dressed is winter jackets... Crazy Finns! Enjoy the candles with me.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Ang!

Hi, I loved this post with the candles and balcony image! I really like your spring pics too, and the camping at the swamp. Seeing Jonna made me think of you when we met. Hey, if you fall off the board at the swamp, is there deep mud? Mmmm...you made me want to go to roast food over a fire. We have cooked on a grill, but it is not quite the same, you know. :) Love & hugs!

Maiju said...

Hi Ang!

The balcony life is getting more enjoyable little by little. Yesterday Juha took even his shirt of. I love the warmth!

On that swamp there isn't deep peat. Actually girls had their rubber boots on and they enjoyed walking on the swamp. It's just wet and little difficult. When it's very wet you can get into deep peat.

That's true, Jonna is about the same age now than we met first time! Funny! People tell that she looks like as a child. Maybe...

Blessings to your family.

Maiju

ps. We are trying to send Flat Stanley home soon.