Friday, March 31, 2006

New coins

Look how wonderful coins I got from my brother! He visited India with a mission group this February. You can read more about his trip to india and Bangladesh at his blog. If you don't understand Finnish you are not able to read it but there are also nice pictures from there. I wish I could visit those beautiful mountains some day! W don't have mountains in Finland at all and I really enjoyed Rocky mountains when we lived in Colorado.

Here are the other sides of the coins. I also got coins from Bangladesh. I didn't have any coins from there yet so now I have coins from 108 countries all together. So my collection is getting bigger slowly but steadily. Still way to go. I encourage all of you to travel a lot and then donate the extra pocket money that you don't know what to do with them after the trip to me! :)


No comments: